It can be overwhelming at times…
Leading a business in a world of increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity challenges the best of leaders.
Solving intractible problems
Our clients come to us because they are facing significant challenges in their business and they need solutions.
We correct a common misunderstanding about how the mind works, which opens the door to solutions not available before.
We call this simple foundation for problem solving the Insight Paradigm.
Our commitment to your results
We are committed to helping you achieve your desired results. Strategies, approaches and techniques that end up on your office shelves are a waste of resources.
We believe solutions should be simple, intuitive and utterly practical.
We show clients how to access the power of insight to create real outcomes that are often surprising.
To meet this commitment, we pick our clients carefully…
We may be a good fit if…
- Your company faces some significant challenges and solving them would transform the future.
- Your company is committed to attaining a high level of management efficiency to drive results.
- You acknowledge that ideas to transform the business can come from anywhere within the organization.
- You know that resilience, confidence and a clear mind are your biggest assets in times of volatility, uncertainty and complexity.
We may not be a good fit if…
- Your situation lacks urgency.
- The financial rewards of solving the problems you face are insignificant.
- Your culture is top-down and autocratic.
- Your culture is less than open to new approaches and new ways of thinking.
Here’s how it works…
1 - Discovery
You book a 20-minute discovery call where we mutually take a high-level look at your situation to see if there’s a potential fit.
2 - Intake
We schedule an in-depth conversation with you, and if needed, your key team members. We clarify what success looks like and agree on next steps.
3 - Agreement
A simple letter describing the work we have agreed to do together along with the time, resources and investment required.
4 - Project
We implement the program agreed upon and commit to working with you as long as it takes to ensure you get the results you want.
Click the button below to book a brief discovery call:
“As a physicist, I find the principles taught by ClearMind Advisors both simple and powerful because they’re based on how the universe actually works. Bringing out the best in yourself and other people is a lot easier when you understand the simple logic behind human behavior.”Telecom Company President
Transformative results from INSIGHT out