New World Leaders: Join the Adventure of a Lifetime . . .
With a growing community of visionary changemakers drawing on Universal Creative Intelligence to create practical impact in the world
Months of high-impact learning & development
The New World Leadership ForumA six-month immersive group coaching experience designed to grow courageous, calm, & confident leaders in a turbulent world.
The New World Leadership Forum is for . . .
- CEO’s, business owners, creatives, founders, investors, and artists
- Scientists, researchers, and professionals
- Leaders, change agents, disruptors, transformers, and creators
Who . . .
- Want to dramatically increase their impact in the world
- Are passionate about on-going learning and development
- Are committed to challenging the boundaries of what’s possible, and tapping into our limitless human potential
Many thanks to you for a simply sensational program. It has been a highlight of the year for me.
Embrace this opportunity to connect with other exponential change makers, inspiring, activating, and empowering you to live gracefully and lead powerfully
with . . .
Less stress, more wellbeing
Less confusion, more clarity
Less complexity, more simplicity
Less struggle, more ease
Less analysis, more insight
Master the Architecture of Creation
Take a deep dive into the architecture of creating impact
Master the journey from imagination to execution, and back again, by accessing. . .
- The power of insight to transform your perspective
- The power of coalescing energy around an idea
- The power of action by turning challenges into projects
- The power of intuition as your internal GPS: Noticing when you are ‘off course’ and adjust via insight and common sense
What Makes an Adventure an Adventure?
You were born to create. What makes this an adventure is stepping into the unkown together and tapping into universal creative intelligence to create a new world. Your world.
A 60-minute Zoom call to establish rapport, clarify your learning objectives, and set the stage for you to thrive in the program.
The three-day virtual Leadership Immersion will provide a common understanding and shared language for our work together.
Up to six one-to-one Coaching Sessions, as needed and requested.
Share your adventure with a small cadre of kindred spirits, leaders like you in two ninety-minute sessions each month.
Here’s what you get
Experience has taught us that setting everyone up for success BEFORE the Leadership Immersion is essential.
We want to make sure that you are setup to thrive in the Forum!
I came away from our sessions feeling more relaxed, confident, and clear about what to do next. And you helped me see my blind spots. To me that’s priceless!
Virtual Leadership Immersion . . .
Will lay the foundation for our work together by providing a common understanding and shared language. We will explore:
- Harnessing & trusting our innate capacity for clarity, wisdom, insight, inspiration, & innovation
- Unleashing the invisible power of the human mind
- Exploring how to effectively operate in an increasingly chaotic and radically changing world
- Learning how to lead from clarity and insight, being comfortable with the uncomfortable, & sensing and responding versus reacting
We immediately started working in a different way… much more respectful, cohesive, self-knowledgeable.
Immediately after our engagement with Visioneers, I successfully sold my company to investors.
My goal was to raise $100,000 in 30 days, which I actually achieved in 15 days.
The Genius of 1:1 Coaching
- Accessing and harvesting your innate genius & wisdom
- Exploring blind spots & habitual thinking
- Unlocking new capabilities & possibilities, and discovering more resilience
- Exploring inside a space of inner clarity, insight, heart, and authenticity
- The space of creation, trust, commitment, safety, candor, and vision
- Having a fundamental shift in operating, seeing, and being in the world
- A space where miracles happen, where we access the space of unlimited possibilities
The Power of the MasterMind
Share your adventure with a small cadre of kindred spirits, and leaders like you who . . .
- Are there to help you tap into the universal wellspring of fresh thinking
- Stand ready to step into the unknown with you
- Share your deep desire to find a better & more natural way
- Share your desire to live in a world of adventure, discovery, and contribution
Trusted by Companies Such As . . .
Here’s what our clients are saying about us . . .
Mark Stenholm, President
DB Design Group, Inc.
Arnold Alagar, President
Mark Stenholm, President
DB Design Group, Inc.
Arnold Alagar, President
Rosie Butts, Site Manager
Sam Paior, Board Member
SPIN Santa Cruz
“Rolf has an uncanny ability to spot when and where problems are happening, or are likely to happen, and he’s downright gifted in helping people to see them, understand them, and organically develop a strategy in addressing them. He’s a calm and centered spirit in a chaotic world.”
Scott Converse, Founder & President
TinkerMill, The Longmont MakerSpace
“Rolf is a gifted teacher who is able to draw out the innate health and creative genius in others. Through his work, his clients are able to see to the heart of the matter, reduce stress and rise to their highest potential.”
Richard Carlson, Ph.D., Author
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
Chuck Hopper, CEO
Stewart Title Colorado Springs
Allan English, CEO, 2002 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Introducing Your Adventure Guides
Visioneer, Business Mystic, an avid traveler. Andrew specializes in coaching visionary leaders who anticipate and take on significant challenges and growth opportunities, positioning people to produce extraordinary results that make high-impact contributions to their organization, the constituencies they serve, and the world at large.
As a leadership coach, Andrew focuses on his client’s opportunity to create shared futures and build effective relationships with maximum impact, on deepening leadership presence, on creating inspired teams, and on having valued partnerships.
Andrew’s clients report his unique strength as a coach lies in his ability to make powerful distinctions that allow them to access and harvest their innate genius & wisdom, transforming previously challenging situations into intriguing opportunities, and challenging the boundaries of what is possible. Andrew also leads leadership team meetings, board meetings, executive retreats, and workshops as a professional facilitator.
Andrew has worked with thousands of entrepreneurs, leaders, CEOs, businesses, and community groups using 30 plus years of experience in transformative coaching and his proprietary Visioneering process to create powerful futures with people across the globe.
Rolf has always been attracted to the spirit of adventure and the creative process.
Leading wilderness expeditions on water, snow, and rock, provided a virtual laboratory for studying the human capacity for both high and low performance under duress.
Working with interdisciplinary design teams as a licensed architect inspired a profound curiosity about what makes some projects and teams come together brilliantly, while others fail.
30 years ago, he was extremely fortunate to discover fundamental principles for how the mind works – a crucial, almost always overlooked, variable in human performance and organizational change.
In 1999, he founded ClearMind Advisors, a global leadership consultancy serving inspired companies in the telcom, natural foods, space research, medical, engineering, and non-profit industries.
Married for 30 years, Rolf and his wife, Laurie, enjoy cycling, skiing, hiking and climbing in the foothills and mountains near Boulder, Colorado.
Every adventure begins with the first step. Take yours now.
Click the START NOW button below.
Click on the START NOW button to access your simple application survey. We will contact you for an interview.
The program will launch on April 28 and end on October 20, 2021.
Next Program Dates & Times
July 29 – 31, 2021
8am – 5 pm PST
Virtual MasterMind Sessions
(90 minutes, 2x month)
1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month
10am – 11:30am PST
August – January 2022
(90 minutes each)
Scheduled as needed and requested